We will be re-opening on Wednesday, 19th May 2021. Some restrictions still apply, including a maximum of six in any one party/booking and from only two households.
In addition, the following will still be in place:
- Please wear a face covering when arriving at the restaurant. This may be removed once seated.
- Please book online so your phone number, email address and postal address are logged for track and trace.
- We ask for contactless payment or credit card payment. Cash and cheques will not be accepted.
- All tables are suitably distanced from each other.
- We are laying up tables in advance so as little changes hands as possible. Salt and pepper on request only.
- All Front of House staff will continue to wear face visors.
- Even when Covid is no longer a threat we will continue to ask guests to use the touch-free hand sanitisers at the entrance and outside the loos.
- We will continue to sanitise all tables, seating, wine list, etc., between customers.
- We will continue to ensure all chefs work at safe distances, wear gloves, and wear face visors when handling uncooked food.