Updated October 2020
NB six people maximum may convene. We now have to close at 10pm so will start the evening service at 6pm to allow last orders at circa 8pm.
To comply with new regulations and to protect both staff and customers:
*Please wear a face covering when arriving at the restaurant. This may be removed once seated.
* Please book online so your phone number, email address and postal address are logged for track and trace.
* All walk-in customers will be asked for these details too – as this will cause delays, please try to book online or, if necessary, by telephone.
* We will continue to take the temperature of customers entering the building using an infrared ‘gun.’ All staff will have their temperature taken before starting work.
* We are not allowing anything that could be contaminated in the restaurant, e.g. pushchairs, luggage, umbrellas, bikes or whatever. Please only bring or wear what is necessary.
* We ask for contactless payment or credit card payment. Cash and cheques will not be accepted.
* All tables are suitably distanced from each other.
* We are laying up tables in advance, to include the menus, so as little changes hands as possible. Salt and pepper on request only.
* We have a brand-new very efficient air conditioning system.
* All Front of House staff wear face visors.
* We have provided touch-free hand sanitisers throughout the building for guests and staff to use as frequently as required.
* We will continue to sanitise all tables, seating, wine list, etc., between customers.
* We will continue to ensure all chefs work at safe distances, wear gloves, and wear face visors when handling uncooked food.